What can you do to achieve the deep sleep phase (usually happens before dreaming and needs 3-4 hours of undisturbed previous sleep)? Or when you wake up at night?
- Avoid intensely smelling shampoo – use the simplest (non smelling) soap when showering!
- do not take an warm shower at all time
- Take a cool / cold shower – then dab lightly with the towel and go back to bed damp ice bathing in nature (training cold showers)
for the beginning of cold shower: 1. eat nothing on sugar (softdrings + beer on the last 2-3 days!)
2. start with circulation (showerhead) around your right knee – in following than on the right hip for 3-5 minutes that – switch from the right hip to the left in short times and start your cold shower around the left knee – than the left hip for around 3 minutes … = than change to the bottom = finish of the under extremity
3. start with circulations of cold shower around your right elbow – than right should in circulation of cold water – turn in short times over your breast to the left should and back – than start with your left site … = at the end your can hold your shower over breast and than over your back (it is most sensitive…)
- eat more green & subterranean food … salad …
if you wake up very often because of urination (nocturia) – then try to continue sleeping at a low perceptible amount (but may also indicate renal insufficiency – especially if below 500ml / 24h urine = stage I-IV) – associated with psychosis organ-related…
- do intense sport the day before – exhausting yourself completely so that you get into a recovery phase
- do not drink coffee / tea / beer the day before not working on the PC / laptop in bed …
- change the sleeping place turn 180 degrees in the bed (put your head on your feet (and feets on your head))
In case of headache / migraine / color vision / tinitus / eye tears, consult a physiotherapist.
- Step outside the cold door in your pajamas / balcony …?
do not drink coffee / tea / beer the day before – do the AnnA training during the day
in bed do not use electronic work… change the sleeping place take a heavy duvet… Rotate 180 degrees in bed (put your head to your feet (and feet to your head side)) avoid psychotic thought circles…. distract yourself – feel (taste in mind) the room or furniture how does it feel the surface – stand in front of you feel the furniture /floor – or learn something… step in front of the cold door in your pajamas / Balcony…? more Leaf salad – eat green food… Mediterranean fare. In case of headache / migraine / color vision / tinitus / eye tears, consult a physiotherapist.
PS: By the way, if you have a twitch in your bed before sleeping – the peripheral nerves (nerves in the extremities (from 1st lumbar vertebrae)) switch off. So that the muscles have a lower resting tone.
Disclaimer: These points worked successful for me – please have a look on your own risks!