What can you do to achieve the deep sleep phase (usually happens before dreaming and needs 3-4 hours of undisturbed previous sleep)? Or when you wake up at night?
- Avoid intensely smelling shampoo – use the simplest (non smelling) soap when showering!
- shower only every 2-4 days
- Take a cool / cold shower – then dab lightly with the towel and go back to bed damp ice bathing in nature (training cold showers)
- doing intense sport the day before – exhausting yourself completely so that you get into a recovery phase
- do not drink coffee / tea / beer the day before not working on the PC / laptop in bed …
- change the sleeping place turn 180 degrees in the bed (put your head on your feet (and feets on your head))
- Step outside the cold door in your pajamas / balcony …? PS: By the way, if you have a twitch in your bed before sleeping – the peripheral nerves (nerves in the extremities (from 1st lumbar vertebrae)) switch off. So that the muscles have a lower resting tone.