This is just a section of an Ebola virus. You cannot see RNA in the center, only ions. Every virus is defined by its RNA genome structure! The Ebola proteins presumably screw themselves through ion-rich tissue and cause a collapse there – since this presumably implements hyperdiffusion / superhydrophily by Na+ ions (pulls into the center of the Ebola virus). Wherever the mass exchange is high. Therefore, it causes internal bleeding like in the liver (venous network of miracles(dense concentration of blood)). Since viruses act almost at the atomic level, they need a new understanding …
No RNS / RNA has been found in 3D datasets at the moment … please ask for support …. are the possible beginning of a new physiology (physics & chemistry) – Because its glycocalyx shows in color for the first time and its function can be derived.
- Restriction of fundamental rights, such as freedom of assembly … through the Infection Protection Act 2020! (Germany)
- Tansania tested Pawpaw for Corona – came back as positive!!! Pawpaw must be isolated …
- COVID19 pictures are often created artistically.
- No data record available from a professional microscope from COVID19 (was contacted by phone & in writing: RKI / NSFC / BMG / NIAID / WHO). However, the genome of a COVID19 is available – where does it come from? From an human DNA? It should be in a virus. This is supposed to be a SARS virus – with a new thesis … where are the ion channels? – which functions are visible here? Where’s his genome (RNA)? What does SARS-COVID19 look like?
- Muzzle mouth-guard obligation? Vaccination for everyone? From March 2020, measles vaccination will be mandatory for everyone working in the healthcare sector.
- Mouthguards prevent natural contamination, which takes place with redundant, naturally recurring old pathogens – is our immune system & cardiovascular system weakened or strengthened? (Not meant for naturally recurring pathogens Ebola / Marburg / Anthrax virus – where guaranteed 10,000-100,000 deaths per week / month would be recorded!)
- WHO is funded by Bill Gates –also hold an own vaccine company for COVID19 treatment?
- German Health Minister Spahn meet at 12.04.20 Bill Gates.
- Digital Idendiy with Vaccines?
- GAVI Dr. Seth Berkley CEO, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
(Sorry this Video will translate later … in english)
- The German MDK sees the corona crisis until the end of September 2020 and suspends visits to the insured.
- 2800 empty ventilators in Baden Württemberg & 1 corona patient is ventilated (Video deleted!)
- Fake pandemic H1N1!
- Biometric Fingerprint
- 151 African infants died & 1048 children out of 5949 suffered a “harmful” course after a malaria vaccination study in phase 3 – according to Senator Kennedy, the Gates Foundation funded this study.
- Emergency & palliative care professionals confirm wrong approaches to COVID19
- Prof. Püschel: Nobody (in Hamburg) died at corona – without previous illness.
Flu comparable to a huge swarm of grasshoppers in the number of different pathogens – you then reach in with your hand and you hold the influenza in your hand (approx. 25 different pathogens “viruses” for the corona there are perhaps just as many (25?) In addition, all pathogens (bacteria / parasites) undergo training every day, which is why, although few physiotherapy practices from the immediate vicinity (dirt) have collected mineral mud (fango) on the patient and thus a contamination and thus a gentle reactivation / conditioning of the patient’s immune system. Because many grew up in the immediate vicinity. Only through a infection can our immune system learn.
Addition: No hospital was found in Munich to be tested for Corona – only the Tropical Institute on Leopoldstrasse 5 in Munich (is using wrong PCR Tests)- the infected person uses public transport to get there – with Ebola / anthrax would have been a perfect transmission.
- Not only an viruses will cause an deep, intense inflammation in the lungs. Since therapies with deep bronchial drainage (30 degrees head low) & EKG with 150 pulse in gerontological patients were successfully treated without medication. Since lower lung segments are hardly ventilated, bacterial inflammation also occurs here (an MRSA (Staphylococcus aureus (bacterium) everyone has on the scalp) is also not so nice). That is why jogging & cycling (especially lying position) is so good because deep lung segments are also supplied with blood and pathogens are coughed off = best form of pathogen killing (ciliated epithelia 3 times more than 50 years ago).
Mainly basal (deepest segments) are affected by viral pneumonia – due to the fact that only apical breathing (uppermost lung segments) is breathed in in the upright starting position (bleeding through) – the statement that only viruses cause deep, intense inflammation and the flu only the upper / middle lung segments are therefore not correct attacks. Because therapies with deep bronchial drainage (30 degrees head low) & EKG with 150 pulse in gerontological patients were successfully treated without medication. That is why jogging & cycling is so good because everything is supplied with blood and coughs up pathogens = best form of pathogen killing (ciliated epithelia 3 times more than 50 years ago.)
Corona-COVID19 death rate in corona-infected Germany:
whereby no age (nursing homes) / direct cause of death is recognizable – especially since PCR – tests with corona viruses are faulty – one does not make any comparisons – Dr. Wodarg: False corpses pave the way:
According to the RKI Influenza Report, 3,800,000 people were diagnosed with “influenza” in Germany in 2018/2019 – death rates are unknown. According to excess estimates, 24,000 people in Germany died from influenza in 2018.
Italy (Country with the oldes people in Europa – only Japan has more!) CoVID-19:
Italy 2000 Infections of CovID-19:
Even without a corona, patients are in the waiting room in rescue centers, such as in the Bozen hospital – e.g. in the ski season …
The government of South Tyrol has no interest in integrating therapies into the fast lane.
Even without a corona, the patients lie side by side in the waiting room in rescue centers, like in the Bolzano hospital – e.g. in the ski season …
The government of South Tyrol has no interest in integrating therapies into the fast lane through physios. On the contrary – prevent the free access of physiotherapists through South Tyrolean laws = Email Schrott
Your hand disinfection will not reach the atomic level so quickly! Even with repeated disinfection, you will not achieve sterility! At the atomic level, a skin fold is a Mariannen trench. 2min hand washing with a brush is better. In addition, the pathogens are rinsed in the nasal cavity and moistened there – everyone thrives here. Pathogens also enter through the mucous membrane of the eyes. Trust your doctors who are familiar with sterilization and autoclaves – 125 degrees + overpressure destroy all pathogens. Most masks are useless – because viruses get through the filters at the atomic level – you will definitely grab your face and that’s enough.
Exercise outdoors and improve your performance / immune system – have a therapeutic & preventive effect e.g. against breast cancer / diabetes – also against pneumonia. Mother Nature gave everything. Every day you have the opportunity to change something when you get up in the morning.
Shop for older people.
Many pathogens / diseases go blind. Some people show no symptoms – because they themselves have a quick immune response to pathogens (especially farmers – because they live more dirty than city people). Dr. Hans Joachim Müller had an institute for pathology in Kassel – there he was one of the first doctors to implement rapid cuts for cancer. Until the nineties he opened people’s lungs and saw tuberculin nodules (TBC) which many probably went through blindly (very good immune system unlike in the 19th century (TBC patient tents outdoors)! 20 years ago the TBC was thought to be extinct … :). = because tuberculin tests are false negative! So in conclusion our immun-system is active and in very good – in comparison to 1850 – who a lot of peoples died. Have a look at these study:
Incidence Rates and Deaths of Tuberculosis in HIV-Negative Patients in the United States and Germany as Analyzed by New Predictive Model for Infection
RKI – Weekly Influence Report: All clear? – fewer infections less than previous years. 1.6 mill. Visits to the doctor for respiratory problems.
A separate company form will still need a long way to a coherent (network) solution-rich company form. There is a danger of ending up with fears of decay / destruction / illness. Humanity is separated and contactless.
Do we have high technology medicine?
If you want to analyze all bacteria of a patient (approx. 3 million) – this requires a warehouse with a gross temperature of approx. 40 degrees and an estimated approx. 1,500,000 petri dishes to classify various pathogens. Electrophoretic analyzes have an error rate of approx. 20-30% in medicine.
When young water athletes from Italy are shown on television with ventilation on ITS beds, it can be assumed that they had increased contact with chlorine water. This severely damaged the immune system in the lungs – which is why many then get cortisone due to asthma in most cases – which is then legal doping because cortisone provides sugar in the blood and thus increases sports performance. See also Lance Armstrong (testicular cancer (overheating)) vs Jan Ullrich.
Positive aspects of corona restrictions:
- People live healthier – sometimes take excessive care of themselves or jump into the bushes when someone comes running towards you on the forest path
- People do more sports – look at here for an HPV (Virus)!
– Against Cancer:
Mild Obesity, Physical Activity, Calorie Intake, and the Risks of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Cervical Cancer
- young people cultivate old / new deep relationships more intensively
- less legal / illegal drug use?
Social paradox: At first many children send their parents to nursing homes (unlike in Central & Southern Italy!) and then an industry goes bankrupt – to save pensioners – loss of retail – centralization of IT companies, which makes every purchase understandable. Future loss of purchasing power.
Knowing is not enough you have to apply; it is not enough to want to do it too. The extraordinary does not happen in the smooth ordinary way.
Please observe an yellow nucleone line in the middle of the cubes (you can not really see it…)
This activates = train the erector spinae & trunci muscle – as well as compressing the lumbar spinal nerve openings – which is why patients with radiating pain during exercise must refrain from doing so immediately. In addition, a fracture of the small vertebral joints (species zygapophysialis) can be caused by the peak load in L4 / L5 – especially in osteoporosis.
In some painful herniated discs in patients this exercise had also helped – where Halasana caused the most intense painful.
Some provoked disc herniations forward (ventral) are not noticed.
Back to overview
This patient had severe back pain in the latter vertebral segments of L4-L5 and this exercise resulted in immediate symptom relief.
In this case, the anterior parts of the discs are compressed and thus the nucleus Nucl. Pulposus is expressed to the rear, at the same time open the neuroforamina (nerve exit sites) of the spine.
Had the patient had pain during this exercise, this would be an indication that the exiting Nucl. press the pulposus (nucleus nucleus) on the underlying nerve branch. In addition, the extensor musculature of the lumbar spine is distended. Beware of untrained / cardiac loaded patients. The exercise was pain relieving – at the beginning slightly pulling in the LWS implemented. In some painful herniated discs in patients this exercise had also helped – where Halasana caused the most intense painful. If this pain had occurred right – the exercise would have been stopped immediately.
Doctors and therapists work together with patients to achieve a painless starting position.
Why? = With minimal resources (medically and financially) the greatest possible therapeutic success in the initial treatment (minimax principle). = Fast-Track & Fast-Case = FAST – Rehabilitation!
Why should physiotherapists be integrated? = Protection of surgical supplies therapeutic, preventative actions / interventions for the changes of progress in pathophysiological (disease-related) reactions.
In addition, patients with fewer acute complaints, which are part of the everyday illness of physiotherapy, also frequent. Also, the risk of subacute discomfort, such as the fatal pause in an acute abdomen, may be present
+emergency department setting: an observational pilot study.
An integration of physiotherapy into the emergency room – instead of inactivity vs. → Mobility & Nature is movement only the emergency room its not – Enlightenment:
In various diseases, such as the cranial brain trauma, care should be taken instead of movement.
• Stress, anxiety, shock reduction through mobility & enlightenment
• Authorized preservations for pathophysiological reasons – e.g. In acute prolapse / appendicitis – functional relationships between motion apparatus & (M. Iliopsoas), the patient should also be given a transfer and not even tapped from the bare to the examination table, whereby the inflamed appendix (appendix) can then be completely broken Then the exudate (excitatory pus) enters the abdominal cavity, which intensifies a surgical supply. Also, the provocation rapid test with a right-sided hip flexion against resistance can already make a perforation of the appendix (appendix) possible.
• If necessary, functional exercises adapted to the current time of the dream patient
– Securing the joint partners also isometrically depending on partial fracture
– Prevention / minimization of edema / exudation in the movement apparatus – edema = also anasarca (cardial)
– support of the cardiovascular system with simultaneous recognition of cardiac symptoms, such as the anasarca (right heart failure, renal insufficiency)
– prevention of shock stages, ⇓ stress parameters
– Prevention of compartment syndromes (development of physical therapies?)
– Support the lymphatic system (only if cardiac complaints) by MLD
– ↑ Preservation / production of a blood circulation control• can implement various therapies immediately and minimize later follow-up treatments (ambulatory / surgical), taking into account laboratory values, such as the cTNT – which can be minimized by a gentle movement activity
• ⇑ Outpatient patients as later clinical (⇑ Frequentization of outpatient patients (private patients / managers (who hardly find access to physio centers in regular working hours)) = Refinance (profitability) of the emergency room (more self-payers?)
• ⇑ immediate pain management during prolapse / outpatient care rather than surgical prolapse (⇓ profitability for surgical inventory)
• ⇑ faster release / problem (pain relief) at the patient = ⇑ (higher) evaluation relations in the DRG + previous release Patient = ⇑ bed turnover frequency
• ⇑ faster processing of patients = fewer waiting times for patients (time for further projects?)
• Further strengthen interdisciplinary team – synergistic therapy development?
• ⇓ Negative Casemanagements & ⇑ Consciousness of the body on the patient = a positive image of the company & ⇑ Motivate patient for possible self-exercises = Minimize compliance / patient anxiety = ⇑ Strengthen collaboration
• short therapy chain = cost reduction since therapies can be implemented at the same time and
Subsequent surgical procedures are less intensive
• Relief of a medical & nursing teams
• faster outpatient dismissal of patients by physiotherapists with possible home exercises / self-treatments
• Cost-effective use of therapies and accurate consideration of therapies for patients
• Recognize long-term therapy goals faster (not only current!)
• Development of a remuneration / bonusesystem of the health insurances for emergency room
• functional adaptation of orthotics to the patient (for example, carpal tunnel syndrome track)
• Better risk management in the patient through stress reduction / prevention / first therapeutic treatment
• Integrate old / new tools of PT / Hydrotherapy. In the case of AVRT instead of ice water, to give the patient drink / respiratory therapy for panic attacks
• particular importance postcardial infarction patients, not only dependent on drugs such as amiodarone? But also from irritations of nerve bottlenecks (trauma, WAD,
Osteochondrosis Ganglion cervicothoracicum / over-irritation / dysreflexia peripheral M. Supinator (N.radialis) Loge de Gyon (ulnar nerve) associated with the plexus
Brachialis or the Ncl. Cardiaci directly by centrifugal traumatas. To what extent shock levels contribute to nervousness is questionable. But also visceral-visceral dysreflexia,
Such as by gastric ulcer, which might cause cardiac arrhythmias, would also be interesting.• (gentle movements in small cardiac tamponades (with subacute inflammation) only if the patient was active in the sport before)
• pure apical breathing (bonded intercostal spaces / ↑ dead space volume etc.), reduced speech sound image …
• Reduction of cTNT levels by exercise exercises?
A) Supporting muscle pump HKL
B) Respiratory therapy = ↓ Volumetric volume = ↓ pathophys dysregulation
Indication for advanced respiratory therapies (which also act as preventive) – stressful condition of the patient AVPU, SBD (age & HF, AF WAD (centrifugal trauma) patients
1. Irritation / elongation of the cervical ganglion / inferior arrhythmias
2. Indicated Horner symptom complex?
Trauma / chronic diseases – osteochondroses of the lower cervical spine while minimizing the neuroforamina / intervertebral foramen – which cause irritation of the plexus brachialis / truncus
Sympathicus – occasional orthopedic symptoms (in chronic course) Athoscopy of the interosseous spatum, paresthesia Acute hands / fingertips, ↑ Venenal signs – Vena cephalica – hand back !; Thoracic Outlet Syndrome as a Compensation Mechanism? Inspirationsthorax …
• Integration of back BGW zones, which are usually clearer than the extremities
• N. Splanchnici pelvici Irritation e.g. By hypomobility SIG
• Frank Sterling mechanism – stimulate preload by passive movement, high-bearing and thus faster to get a ROSC by a 1. defibrillation with adrenaline at the heart, due to increased preload of the atria (reduction of the risk of a subsequent infarction?)
• Improved compression therapy (functional & long-lasting) in a variety of traumas / wound management
• Development of new therapeutic approaches & faster diagnostics
• Preoperative care patient / preparation
• Combination of several therapy techniques (for example MT from Kaltenborn & Cyriax …) = risk minimization / ↓ treatment time
- Advanced compression therapy for eczema / various phlebotic syndromes
- Extended risk management = contraindications in, for example, hypertension A. carotid sign / blue abdominal navel in portal hypertension – Malori white syndrome – esophageal varices
- Unfortunately there is no funding of physiotherapy in the emergency room. Currently an emergency room should be recognized as a physiotherapy practice – according to the statement – Knappschaft . All other health insurance funds could not make an effort. This means that the emergency physician has to print prescriptions for the physical therapy that is currently on the side with him. Furthermore, thegerman Cure catalog has to stop Since he is an advancement / exercise of physiotherapy. (Germany is the only country in Europe with a catalog of medicines!) (Criminal prosecution of the theologians in Germany !!!)
New Guidelines 2015 for the Lifetime Immediate Measures: Here to download
Pretty is also: //ercguidelines.elsevierresource.com/